||Upto 31st May 2019
||June 1st - 10th August 2019
|Non - ASI Member
* Registration fees inclusive of 18% GST
Payment Options :
Registration Guidelines :
- Online Payment : Delegates can pay online by using debit card, credit card and net banking options. (applicable bank charges extra on registration fee for online registration)
- Offline Payment : Demand draft / multicity cheque to be drawn in favour of "APASICON 2019". Please send duly filled registration form along with payment i.e. DD/multicity Cheque to Conference Secretariat.
Cancellation And Refund Policy For Registration :
- Registration fees will be based on the date of receipt of payment.
- Provide all the necessary details as required in the form; it will be used for the conference communication only.
- Please preserve photocopy for your record.
- PG students have to submit the confirmation certificate duly signed by HOD(Compulsory).
- Please produce the registration confirmation letter at the Registration counter during the conference.
- Registration fees include conference kit, admission to the scientific hall, trade exhibition, inaugural function, lunches & dinner. Conference Kit cannot be guaranteed for spot registration.
- Provide us your updated email id & mobile; it will be used for the registration receipt and other conference communication.
- Organising Committee shall not liable in any form in case of changes in date / venue due to unforeseen reasons.
- Conference Organizers are not responsible for postal delays / failure of delivery by post or failure of electronic communication.
- All Cancellation should be made in writing and sent to Conference Secretariat.
- All Cancellation received on or Before 01st May 2019 will be entitled for 50% refund of the registration amount paid.
- All Cancellation received between 01st May and 30th June 2019 will be entitled for 25% refund of the registration amount paid.
- No refund for cancellation made after 01st July 2019
- The refund process will begin only after 30 days of the conference. Refunds will be made in the same form that the payment is received.